vrijdag 1 december 2023

Crealies - Flower Envelope Birthday Wishes


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this beautiful Birthday card which I've made using Crealies latest Envelope dies. Over to my card...

To make this card, I took White Card base and layered it with embossed panel which I've created using Crealies Patternzz dies. Then, I made this envelope using Crealies latest envelope dies and adhered it to the embossed card panel.
I added the envelope with an angle to add interest.
Meanwhile, I die cut out the leaves and flowers on colored card stock using Crealies dies and adhered it to the envelope. I further added the die cut out bow to the envelope to decorate it.
After that, I added the die cut out sentiment using Crealies text dies on Black Card stock.
Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...