maandag 20 november 2023

Crealies Super Easy 3D Christmas Ornaments For Your Tree or Cards with video

 



I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I
love to make handmade gifts for my friends and family at Christmas but don’t have a lot of time. Christmas 3D ornaments are perfect for that, and I bet you have never made easier 3D ornaments than the ones I am sharing in my new video and here in this blogpost. There are four shapes to choose from and here are the four ornaments I made with them:



I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

After seeing some cards other design team members were making with the 3D ornaments and magnets, I decided to try making a card with Crealies Circle Gatefold Card and Frame and Inlay-Nina sets and a 3D surprise inside. Here is the card I make in the new video:

 


You will want to watch the video to see just how easy it is to make 3D ornaments both for your tree and for gifts, and how to surprise someone special with a 3D card. I had great fun designing these projects and I hope they encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...