maandag 20 oktober 2014

Blue Christmas


For my Crealies project today I have made a Christmas card with 
untraditional colours. 
I die cut 2 triangles using using Crea-Lest-Lies dies no. 17, 2 flowers using the smallest die of Set of 3 no. 17 Flowers 11, several of the smallest round shapes from Partz dies no. 2 eyes and 3 of Decorette that no. 5 ( I cut these die cuts down to the little squares and used these sideways to make a border around the tree)
I cut freehand a small stem for the bottom of the tree. I added bows, small and large diamontes, a sentiment and a metal star brad.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card Shirley and a great Idea to make a tree from the Crea-Nest-lies.
    Hugs, Marianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so sweet!!!
    My compliments Shirley!
    Kind regards, hennie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...