maandag 9 september 2024

Crealies Tags That Pop and Surprise with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and today I am sharing some tag cards which pop up with surprises when they are opened. The new Double Card Tag die set combines the idea of tags with cards, and I had great fun creating some pop up surprises for my newest video.
Here are two of the tag cards I created:

       

One is for Christmas and one is for my grandson. The new Twist and Pop Concertina Panels were created to twist and pop so here are the surprises with these are opened:




 

The new Open Envelopes on each of the panels will be filled with secret messages and cash gifts or gift cards. I also created two more fun cards with this Double Card Tag die set:

The orange happy birthday card opens to show many panels
with a gift card and message:

The candles yellow tag card opens to reveal a mini twist and pop with balloons popping up and gift card in an Open Envelope. 

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

 Happy Creating! Karen

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Cardzz no. 621
Cardzz no. 332
Cardzz no. 309
X-tra no. 94 Open Envelope
Cardzz no. 334 
X-tra no. 253 
Wordzz with shadow no. EN 01 
Texto Positivo no. EN 124 
X-tra no. 89 Paperclips
Set of 3 no. 37 Faces

  
  
  
  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...