donderdag 15 juni 2023

Crealies: Buzz Season

 
Hello Crealies Friends!

 As you know, I have been enjoying cards with a shaker element and today, I am presenting to you two cards with my favorite bees. 


The base is made of white color cardstock, cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 145. For the background of the first card, I used a honeycomb X-tra dies no. 68  as a stencil, distress inks and a few splashes of black paint. I decorated with a shaker jar X-tra dies no. 67, added some bees Partzz dies no. 63, and an inscription Texto Negativo dies no. 199.

The other card is designed as an entirely shaker card. The background is decorated with a honeycomb and some hexagons cut with the same dies, bees and “buzz” inscription Alfies diesset no. 4, which can be easily changed to your liking. In addition, the shaker has some beads and sequins.
I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!


1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...