woensdag 14 september 2022

Crealies, Snowflakes Holiday Card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Snowflakes Holiday card using Crealies September release. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took  White card stock panel of size 3.5 by 5 inches and created the stitched snowflakes background using Crealies latest Mix & Match dies. I ink blended this snowflakes background using Chalk inks and adhered it to the White card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out big Geometric snowflake on Mirror Card stock
and adhered it to the card front panel.
Then I die cut out Happy Holidays sentiment on White Card strip
and adhered it to the center of 
the card base.
Finally, I added some negative die cut out stars from snowflakes dies and glued it to the base to complete this Holiday Card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...