vrijdag 2 september 2022

Crealies, embossed butterfly card


Hello everyone,
Mugdha here and today I am going to share a embossed butterfly card.
Let's have a look




For this card, I used Monarch butterfly 'foil, emboss and ink it!' plate for making this beautiful grunge butterfly. First of all, I blended the blue ink on a white cardstock and then embossed to get the butterfly using Monarch butterfly plate. I then used Golden wax to highlight the embossed part as well as to give it a grunge effect. I also die cut out the flowers and leaves using Set of 3 no.65 and Duo Dies 63 A
and adhered them beside the butterfly. Lastly I added some pearls and sentiment.

Products used

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...