zondag 9 juni 2019

Crealies Stencils and Decoupage



Hi crafters, in this post I want to show you how versatile are the  Crealies stencils. I have used the new Crealies Stones stencil [Stencilzz No 203 ] on this decoupage set I made with napkins.

I first painted an empty bottle with gesso and white paint and decoupaged a printed napkin on the  bottle. It looked odd on its own as the  design was small .

Here is where the  Crealies  stencil comes into use...since it is made of pliable plastic...I was able to wrap it easily around the  bottle and ink over the stencil to create a stone wall for the  design and help to blend in the  design.



Here is the  picture on the  back side of the  bottle and I merged both the  images using the  stone/brick stencil design and Archival ink. Later gave a top coat of modpodge and varnish.


The cutting board also has the  same techniques in play. 

The best thing is you can ink wherever you find there are gaps and create a beautiful blend.

Once again I used the  Crealies stencil to create stone bricks around and within the image.


Crealies  Stencils:




1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...