donderdag 10 januari 2019

Crealies Twist and Pop Card



Hi crafters... sharing a fun Twist and Pop Up Card made with new Crealies dies.
The front of the card is made using the Crealies  "patchwork" dies
which is such a beautiful design from Crealies . 

I used the Patchwork die on pattern paper and also cut out some pieces from blue craft foam so that I can pop up parts to give a nice 3D look. Using matching colored craft foam instead of regular white foam adhesive tape gave a more unique look to the 3D Jigsaw puzzle effect!

The little pieces do take time to put together but it is so gratifying ...
like solving a mini puzzle! 
The handmade foamiran flowers are made with Crealies  flower dies
and are super easy and quick to make and here is the Tutorial.


The twist and pop mechanism on the inside was made with the Crealies   
Cardzz No.13A and Cardzz No 13 dies and this is how it looked before  assembling.

Twist and Pop Up Cards though super fun are tricky to make and I am so glad
Crealies  has come out with dies to make them.



Since the front of my card is floral I continued the floral theme inside too
but added fluttering butterflies on the Twist and Pop element!

The "Smile " is one of my favorite sentiments form Crealies
and is layered on the Crealies  banner dies.

I hope you liked my Twist and Pop up Card.
Here are the supplies used: 


















1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...