donderdag 8 november 2018

Bubbling dream


Today Apexa is our Guest Designer.
She made this colorful mixed media project.

The YouTube video:




Greetings to all!!!!

Here I am with this wonderful mix media project and I call it a bubbling DREAM!!!
I call it  wonderful because it's created with wonderful products from Crealies dies
and I'm totally in love with these products because of its quality!!! 

The uniqueness of these dies is......
U just need to run your paper with these dies in your die cutting machine.... 
and in just one go it gives very crispy die cuts.....
For this mix media project here I have made a pictorial for you all my friends!!!
Hope u will enjoy and get inspiration out of it!!!

I made thick chippies by pasting 3 to 4 dies togather depends on what GSM paper
you are using.... here I have used 3 die cuts as I have used 250GSM cardstock.


I have also made some thick chipped from 'Duo Dies'
and created flowers from these 'Set of 3' dies.

  

I coloured the flowers with some golden sprays and markers
and prepared some embossed feathers by fussy cut and coloured it!!!


 Applied white crackle paste on base and few more elements.


 Made a sand texture paste by adding natural sand and some art stones to
the modelling paste and applied on embroidery hoop.

 

 Stick all the elements together.



Paint these elements with some pigments and after it dries applied a coat of golden paste. Stocked feathers to the project and tada!!!!!!!
Our bubbling dream mix media is ready!!!!


Putting some more glimpses with the different angles.
Hope u like my mix media bubbling dreams!!!

To make this project I used these dies from crealies.nl

Crealies dies/stansen:

Decorette stans/die no. 27, Allemaal cirkels / All circles 
Duo Dies no. 38, Blaadjes 6 / Leaves 6 Set of 3 stansen/dies no. 51, Bloemen 22 / Flowers 22

Apexa, thanks a lot for your lovely project.
Soon you can also find it on Apexa's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...