vrijdag 24 november 2017

Guestdesigner Sari & Crealies Mega Mazzel Dagen



Kijk voor alle spelregels op www.crealies.nl
Check the rules on www.crealies.nl
  
         ***********************************************************************

Hi there! 
It’s me, Sari, and I’m happy to be back as a guest designer for CreaLies,
in November 2017. 
I’ve had myself some fun with both stamps and dies, in order to make this
upright Z-fold card, which is my favourite special card fold. 

I’ve used a double stitched 'On the Edge' die, in order to cut a nice
looking top for the card. It’s called no. 29. 
I’m really fond of the double stitched edge dies, just because you get a nice
finish on both the die cut piece and the negative piece,
that you can use for another project. 


I’ve also die cut a pair of birds out of a square paper, that I have die cut with a double stitch die. This time, I’ve gone for the negative – the ”left over piece”,
in order to create a possibility to do some stamping underneath. 
The die with the birds, is called Birds A, from the 'Silhouetzz' collection. 
The square shape is die cut with a die from the set Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 34. 

If you look at the video, that is included in this post, you can see more
tips on what to do with your die cuts. 

    

Here you can see some parts of the text stamp, that I’ve cut apart, after stamping. I wanted to spread it out a little, by cutting the sentences to tiles.
The text stamp is from the collection ' Well said' – and is called Stars no. 05. 

In the YouTube video, I’m also showing you a quick way to cut out the shape with a punch, in order to create a sticker or something similar.
   

Here you can see some of the texture stamps ('Bits & Pieces') that I’ve used, to create a background. And look how I got those dots to act like eyes to the birds. That was just a happy accident. 


         Here’s a final shot of the card. 
I’ve used a lovely small square die with open scallop edge
to cut the frame piece to the top panel.  


Here is the link to the video post on YouTube.

Sari.

Crealies dies / stansen:

Crealies stamps / stempels:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen/dies no. 34,Vierkant met dubbele stiklijn, Square with double stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen/dies no. 70, Squares with open scallop On the Edge stans/die no. 29, Met dubbele stiksteeklijn/With double stitch line Silhouetzz stans/die no.1, Vogels A / Birds A Bits & Pieces stempel/stamp no. 4, Ink splashes Bits & Pieces stempel/stamp no. 11, Sparkle Bits & Pieces stempel/stamp no. 50 Bits & Pieces stempel/stamp no. 95 Open honeycomb Mooi gezegd / Well said, stempel/stamp no 5, `Stars` 

Sari, thanks a lot for your lovely card and video.
Soon you can also find it on Sari's blog.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...