maandag 6 maart 2017

Vintage oval


Vandaag is Bozena onze Guest Designer en zij maakte deze leuke kaart voor ons.


Hello :)

My name is Bożena Moc, nickname zmorka


I am very happy that I can show my card on the Crealies-blog. I like the vintage style very much and so I made this card. I used many flowers and leafs from Crealies. 


I decorated the oval frame with stamp dots and used embossing powder in the colour gold.


Crealies stansen / dies:

Crealies stempels / stamps:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen/dies no. 52 Double Dots rectangles Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 35 / Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 35 Double Stitch Ovals
Duo Dies no. 31 Blaadjes 1 / Leaves 1 Uno no. 36 Bloemen 18/ Flowers 18
Set of 3 no. 35 Bloemen 17/ Flowers 17 Bits & Pieces no. 9 Grunge dots


Bozena

Bozena, bedankt voor het showen van je leuke kaart, thanks for showing your lovely card.
Deze is binnenkort ook te zien op het blog van Bozena.




2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...