zaterdag 19 september 2026

Crealies Gatefold Celebrate Card

    Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Gatefold Celebrate card using Crealies latest September release. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took Red coloured card stock & die cut out the base using Crealies latest double Gatefold Cardzz dies. To add interest, on one side of the panel I added die cut out berry leaves.
Then, I added  Arch shaped White panel which I die cut using same shaped Crealies nesting dies, I layered it with Crealies paperzz. 
 
Meanwhile, I took Crealies Paper sheet and cut out this cute squirrel. I added this squirrel & some gifts from same sheet along with die cut out leaves and berries. 
Finally, I added this sentiment along with some clear sequins to complete this gatefold card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...