vrijdag 26 juli 2024

Crealies - Best Wishes to you !!!

 

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Clean and simple "Best Wishes" card using Crealies latest Alfies dies. Over to my card.


To make the base of the card, I took Crealies Cream cardstock and die cut it out
using Cardzz dies which I folded in to half along with the scoring line.


I die cut out another rectangular stitched panel using same Cardzz dies. I further die cut it out this stitched panel with the "Best Wishes to you" sentiment using latest Alfies dies. I adhered this panel on the card base which I ink blended using Distress Oxides.


To add interest, I added this tiny flowers which I die cut it out using Crealies -A perfect match dies along with hand cut tiny leaves. Finally I added the matching gemstones at the centre of the flower to complete this CAS Best wishes card. I really love how this card turned out.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

Crealies Basic

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...