woensdag 10 augustus 2022

Crealies, Vintage style card

 

Until now Bonka was one of our guest designers.
But today we are happy to announce that she is a new member
of our Design Team.


She tells about herself:

Hello! My name is Bonka Kalincheva and I live in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I am a mechanical engineer by education. However,  for the last 6 years scrapbooking has been my favorite hobby. I like to make pop-up albums, cards and flowers from paper and lately from fabric. In addition, I also enjoy knitting and sewing clothes mainly for myself.

Bonka made this beautiful vintage card.


Hello fans of Crealies!

For this month’s project I have made a vintage style card for you.

As base I used kraft cardstock and designer paper, which I cut out in
different sizes with the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 95 die.
I like my flowers to be dimensional, and lately I've been making them out of pre-treated fabric.
Crealies dies are absolutely amazing for fabric flowers.
For this card I used the Uno die no. 65 and Set of 3 no. 65 dies, and as for the leaves
I used Duo Dies no. 64, 63a and 63.
The butterfly I cut from designer paper with Set of 3 dies no. 44 and Duo Dies no. 44.




I hope that I have managed to inspire! 

Have an amazing day!
Love, 
Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Stansen/Dies:

 
  
 
  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...