maandag 18 april 2022

Crealies - Impossible Treat Boxes

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these cute Treat Boxes which I've made using Crealies Impossible Box dies. 
To make the base, I die cut the white card stock and layered it with different Pattern Papers. Check Mandy's video at Crealies YouTube channel to see the process of making these boxes.
Once I made the boxes, I  die cut silhouette rabbits out of White cardstock. And I adhered it to the box using foam tape in such a way  that the opening lid of the box slides behind the Rabbit ears.
Here are some more clicks..
This is how the box looks from the top and also from the side when you open or close it.
I really enjoyed making these treat boxes using Impossible Box dies. It was so much fun.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

 
Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...