zondag 14 juni 2020

Crealies Father's Day Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Father's Day card. To make this card, I took die cut panel using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stitched rectangle dies. After that I stenciled the background using gear stencils where I mixed silver paste with blue Pigment Colorzz.
 Once it dried, I cut it out in to two parts and adhered the same on blue note card. After that I glued heart die cut out vellum using glossy accent. 

Then, I added the die cut out "DAD" sentiment using foam tape. Adhered the stamped sentiment along with die cut out gears to complete it. 

Here is the close of  stenciled background using glitter paste..

I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:


                   Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows 5x Sprockets small Bits & Pieces stamp no. 503 a t/m n Bits & Pieces stamp no. 504 n t/m z Stencilzz no. 207, SprocketsGlitter paste silver, 50 ml         Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...