dinsdag 17 maart 2020

Crealies Monochromatic Masculine Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this monochromatic Masculine card. I always find it difficult to make something for guys.  Two days back it was my Boss's birthday and I didn't have anything Masculine. So I have decided to build my stash for masculine cards.


Over to my project..
  To start with, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I used gear stencil as an embossing folder and embossed it (see the close up).

After that, I stamped the gears and clock using different shades of blues on one side of the card stock. Once satisfied, I die cut some gears  from the  same stamped card stock. Then I  adhered this base on the note card and glued die cut gears back to add some interest.

 I stamped the birthday sentiment and filled it with same color tone to highlight it.
Finally splattered the whole card with blue color.

   I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

       Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline 5x sprockets small 3x Gears (closed) 3x Gears (outline) 5x sprockets small (closed) 5x Sprockets small (outline) Clock with chain and pendulum Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline Gears Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...