maandag 2 mei 2016

Lots of Crea-Nest-Lies cirkles


A second card from Eileen, our Guest Designer of today.

Card number Two was a bit messy and I enjoyed every moment!  


The Dies used for this card are Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 21 (five differed sizes layered up) plus two larger dies from my stash to give me a large card base to layer them all on.
Sticky Back Canvas stuck onto some card stock and then cut using the dies, was the main substrate to work on and complete a background. Dylusions Paints, various colours, applied with my fingers. What a mess I got into but who cares, it was fun! 


When the paint was dry I stamped with Black Archival ink using a selection of small stamps from the Crealies 'Bits and Pieces' Range I love 'em! 


Some doodles with a white pigment ink pen, three rings of white paint to highlight a few areas, along with a couple of gems ... job done ! 

Crealies items:

Crea-Nest-Lies set stansen no. 21 XXL / Crea-Nest-Lies dies no. 21 XXL Bits & Pieces no. 11 Sparkle Bits & Pieces no. 29 sunburst Bits & Pieces no. 37 Sparkle Star

Eileen, thanks again for your creation.
This will be soon on Eileen's Blog.



1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...