zaterdag 11 oktober 2014

Christmas Bag



Today I am sharing my Crealies project with you.
I found a pack of kraft bags in my local craft shop and though they would look great if they were decorated. So for my Crealies project I decided to give one of them a Shabby Vintage Christmas make over.
I used 3 brand new Crealies Dies. Decorette die no 6, Partz die no 2 and Double Fun die no 15.
I distressed my papers and layered them on the bag first. I made and distressed a tag and added to the centre tucking the trellis effect die cuts just behind the tag on both sides. I die cut the flowers and distressed the petals. I added the leaves, ribbons, bows and bell to the bag and glued tiny gold beads to the centre of the flowers. I finished off by stamping a sentiment on the Double Fun no. 15 die cut and added it and the mini spots from Partz die no. 2 to the bag.

Crealies items:



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    Love this gift bag. The person who receives this will be very lucky indeed. Gorgeous....xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een mooie tag heb je gemaakt

    groetjes manon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...